Due to work and family commitments I am struggling to keep up with writing descriptions so I will no longer be posting the descriptions for the time being. Sorry folks.
Ben Fuchs Radio Show - March 2013
Friday 1 March 2013
How to improve serotonin production. Letter from a special forces operative who had mechanical damage and was given an SSRI drug for his pain. Serotonin, Protein and tryptophan. The problem with grains as a carbohydrate source. Fluoride, serotonin and the pineal gland. James from Georgia who's developing knots in the soles of his feet and has sarcoidosis. James from Texas asking about pineal gland health and the sun in the winter.
Monday 4 march 2013
serotonin and melatonin and the stress/relaxation response. Hyper pigmentation. The adrenal glands, the Brain the Skin and the digestive tract all work together. Light and Dark and their effect on hormones in the body. The epidermis of the skin and absorption into the skin. Vitamin A + C excellent for health of the skin. Letter from Tracy who has a friend with MS and wants some natural ways to deal with it. Rosie in Tennessee who has rashes on her arm pits and feet possible from the Beyond Tangy Tangerine. Sally in Missouri who has a nephew with colon polyps at age 3. Neo of patriotspot.wall.fm. Success story about his website bringing people together to talk about the truth and real issues.
Tuesday 5 march 2013
- Ways to build your serotonin naturally and wean yourself off SSRI drugs. The health importance of Oxygen and deep breathing. PH and electrical energy. GUEST Dr Thomas Levy. Talking about Vitamin C.
Wednesday 6 March 2013
- How to wean yourself off the Sugar. Nutrients, Movement, Oxygen and Electrical energy. Shortage of electrical energy is sure fire trigger for stress. Francesca from New York wants to get off her Paxel prescription drug. BJ from Texas question about Mega doses of Vitamin C liposomal Vitamin C. Question about Rose-hips bioflavonoids and Vitamin .C
Thursday 7 march 2013
Serotonin and SAD seasonal disorder syndrome. Colours of light and the frequencies of light. Sun damage and nutrition for protection from the sun. Wes from Idaho question about peanut oil in vaccinations and injectables. Joe from Mississippi who has stubborn bowl movements and itchy dry skin. Jeff from Indiana who has pancreas issues.
Friday 8 March 2013
Talking about UV light, Growth and building. The stress Response and Sun Light. Sun Light an Thrival. Sun light and Oxygen. Letter from Mel who has been having result with Youngevity products and nutrition. Gary from Connecticut question about keloid scars. Carla from Alabama who has a friend Eye condition and is going blind. Rick in Illinois with tinnitus.
Monday 11 March 2013
- Stress management and the hormones associated with stress and relaxation Serotonin and Melatonin. Letter from a woman in Australia who has started getting facial hair - Poly Cystic Ovaries Syndrome. Talks about the structure of the Skin. Julia from Pennsylvania has a customer who's pregnant and had group B streptococcus. Also has another customer with Tanker Sores. Patrice who has a grand daughter with Raynaud's disease.
Tuesday 12 March 2013
Talking about Sun Light and Oxygen. Ozone O2 and O3. Ozone generators. Lung Health, Vitamin C + Vitamin E. Talking about how Anti Oxidants work. Phil from New Zealand has a question about Thyroid symptoms and a question about allergic reactions to Glucosamine. Mary from Michigan question about diabetes and low blood sugar.
Wednesday 13 march 2013
The Bright Side Philosophy, the power of the human body to Heal. Talking about Doctors and Medical tyranny. The triangle of Disease. Rick from Illinois who suffers from Tinnitus, congested chest and Post Nasal Drip. Kevin from Texas who's wife has a dysfunctional gall bladder.
Thursday 14 March 2013
Talking about the Triangle of Disease and back tracking Degenerative disease. Pat from Texas has a dysfunctional gall bladder. Mario has a friend with Beta-thalassemias.
Friday 15 March 2013
The second point in the Triangle of disease, blood sugar problems and diabetes are food issues. Talking about insulin resistance. Talking about Protein. Mario finishing up on Beta-thalassemias. Jen from Ohio has been a diabetic for over 40 years and now she has a wound on her foot that won't heal. Jeff from Indiana has Chronic Pancreatitis and question about opiates.
Monday 18 March 2013
- The second point in the Triangle of disease – blood Sugar problems, diabetes and insulin. Talking about insulin and sugar. Jeff from Indiana question about nutritional strategies for weaning yourself off opiate drugs. Phillis from Texas has a daughter who has bad menstural cramps, possible Poly Cystic Ovaries Syndrome. Jackie from Texas has fatigue issues.
Tuesday 19 March 2013
Talking about diabetes, making better food choices and Changing the way we Eat. Talking about the brain being hard wired for sugar. Dysglycemia. Jackie from Texas has been diagnosed with hyper thyroidism and experiences fatigue. Tai from Texas has a question about modafinil and smart drugs. Mary from Oregon has a daughter with colitis.
Wednesday 20 march 2013
Talking about being prayed upon by the pharmaceutical and food companies. The will power to stay away from sugar is Protein. Talking about blood sugar and the adrenal glands. Lisa from Texas has a question about coconut oil. Jeff has a question about the Creon his doctor prescribed
Thursday 21 march 2013
The Life Force. The electrical Force. Electrical energy and nutrition. Oxygen and Sun light. Jeff from Indiana has a question about the Creon his doctor prescribed for his Pancreas. Rod from Florida asking about how long to expose yourself to sun light. Also a question about root canal surgery.
Friday 22 March 2013
- Serotonin and SSRI drugs. Serotonin and Health. Samantha from Texas has a daughter with chronic vomiting. Carl from Texas question about Nocturnal Seizures. Also Question about Vitamin B12. Also another question about his friend who has cancer. Grace from Florida has a question about pulmonary fibrosis.
Monday 25 March 2013
Talking about the Triangle of health. Oxygen and the electrical train of health. Talking about the amazing cell organelle Mitochondria. Genetic changes in the cell are the sign of Cancer not the cause of Cancer. Marie from Texas has scabies. Marie from california has a question about her husband with a chronic cough. Megan from california has bruise underneath a tattoo. Janet from Texas has been in the hospital for ketoacidosis and is experiencing low oxygen and pulse.
Tuesday 26 March 2013
- Talking about genes and GMOs. Genes are code for making proteins. Maltodextrin. Genetic changes in the cell are the sign of Cancer not the cause of Cancer. Hypoxia and Cancer. Carl from Texas has a friend with severe eczema. Ralph from Maryland has a question about arthritic pain in his knees.
Wednesday 27 march 2013
- Talking about Cancer, Oxygen, suffocation and respiration. Talking about the causes of cancer. How to avoid cells going cancerous. The Clemson Study. Ralph from Maryland finishing up about his arthritic joint pain. Eric asking about the hormone melatonin. Hecter from Texas has a question about post meal and fasting blood sugar levels.
Thursday 28 march 2013
- Low oxygen and out of control growth is what cause cells to go cancerous. Hypoxia and cell disease. Oxygenation of cells and breathing. Electrical energy comes from protein and carbohydrates. Sharon from Canada had arthritis when she was younger and had success by changing her diet. Now she has problems with breathing and is concerned about vascular disease. Carlos from florida had hyper thyroid and atrial fibrillation and had great results with Youngevity products. Also a question about his girlfriend who is type 1 diabetic and is pregnant.
Friday 29 March 2013
Talking about Cancer cells and the new drug CD47. Figuring out why cancer cells have turned cancerous in the first place. Food nutrients and Electrical Energy. Letter from Lacey who has Keratosis Pilaris over a lot of her body. Jeff from Indiana is seeing great results from changing his diet. John from California has macular degeneration, cataracts and glaucoma. Sheerly from California bruises easily and has pigmentation of the skin from the sun.