Due to work and family commitments I am struggling to keep up with writing descriptions so I will no longer be posting the descriptions for the time being. Sorry folks.
Ben Fuchs Radio Show - August 2013
Thursday 1 August 2013
– Talking about skin care products like Retinol. Retinoic acid Cream – Retin A. Robert from Texas has a question about vascular dementia. Rose from Panama city has a question about light patches on the skin.
Friday 2 August 2013
– Talking about topical vitamin A skin care products. Problems with products that have synthetic versions of Vitamin A in them. Organ meats and Beta-carotene. Barbara from Ohio has a pulmonary embolism and is on coumadin. GUEST - Richard Renton the formulator of Beyond Tangy Tangerine. Talking about the BTT 2.0 product.
Monday 5 August 2013
– Talking about the turn over time of the skin as new skin cells move upwards to the top of the skin called Differentiation. Differentiation and skin diseases. Larry from Indiana has been having success using the bright side philosophy. Has a question about essential oils. Steve from Illinois has a friend with diabetes and is Statin drugs.
Tuesday 6 August 2013
– Talking about vitamin A and the growth of skin cells. How zits, pimples, spots, blemishes, and break outs occur in the skin. Marylyn from Texas who's mother had a stroke. Homer from Indiana has a friend with a daughter that has blood in her urine. GUEST - Paul R. Lipton author of Hour of the Wolf, an experiment in ageless living.
Wednesday 7 August 2013
- Talking about vitamin A. How zits, pimples, spots, blemishes, and break outs form on the skin. Topical vitamin A. Richard from Massachusetts has heart failure. Brenda from Oklahoma has urinary tract infection.
Thursday 8 August 2013
– Talking about the perils of taking prescription drugs. Cell maturation and how cells mature incorrectly. Vitamin A and cell growth. Adam from Ohio has a friend with ADHD. Robert from Texas has neuropathy and doctors want to give him shots. GUEST Patrick T. Valdez Command Sergeant Major who is talking about his battle with pancreatic cancer.
Friday 9 August 2013
– Talking about vitamin A and different forms of vitamin A. Topical vitamin A, wrinkles and acne. Jonathan in new York is loosing his hair at 28. GUEST – Reverent Thabiti Talking about fasting for the first 7 days of every month. Thepower.com
Monday 12 August 2013
– Talking about iodine and the causes of Hypothyroidism. Bromine, fluoride and chlorine in the diet. Mike from California has a question about plant based diets. Marie from from California has a question about the sweet ease youngevity product. Teresa from north Carolina has a husband with gout. Jeff from Indiana has a diabetic sore on his foot and they want to amputate it.
Tuesday 13 August 2013
– Talking about gelatin, creatine and connective tissue disease. Martie from Wisconsin who has a friends with excessive body and facial hair.
Wednesday 14 August 2013
– Talking about sulphur and detoxification. Sulphur and Long chain Sugars. Sulphur and bile. Sulphur and skin care. DMSO - Dimethyl sulfoxide and MSM - Methyl Sulfonyl Methane. Michael from Michigan has a daughter with a urinary tract infection. Rossa from Texas has H pylori and fatty liver disease.
Thursday 15 August 2013
- Talking about the element sulphur and how it interacts with other molecules to enhance their nutritional properties. DMSO - Dimethyl sulfoxide. Ed from Texas has a high platelet count from blood tests, and doctors want to do bone marrow test. Rob from Texas has compliments about the PTSD article Ben wrote. Jim from California has some dizziness in the morning when he wakes up. Ralph in New York had psoriasis and thinks its due to eggs.
Friday 16 August 2013
– Talking about degenerative disease and the healing process. Cell disease and micro inflammation. Rory from California has a friend who had lots of knee surgery’s and bone spurs on his feet. Shelton from Georgia has been having trouble with eyes and vision, inflamed eye lids.
Monday 19 August 2013
– Talking about building a healthy body. Osteoporosis and osteoarthritis. Talking about doctors and the medical industry. Nancy from Texas has hepatitis C. Kathleen from Massachusetts has a friend with diabetes. Pat from Texas has a husband with nerve problems in his hands.
Tuesday 20 August 2013
– Talking about vitamin D, the sunshine vitamin. The concept of water soluable and fat soluable. Fat mal-absorption syndrome and vitamin D. Tony from Texas has a question about grey hair. Harlan from Indiana has a friend who is a type 1 diabetic. GUEST – Paul Amadeus Lane who is a quadriplegic. Talking about supplementation.
Wednesday 21 August 2013
– Talking about fat mal-absorption and fatty vitamins. Lipophillic and lipophobic substances and emulsification. Bile, lecithin and the Liver. UVB rays from sun make Vitamin D in the skin and sun crean blocks UVB rays. Pat from Texas who's husband nerve pain and inflammation. Nancy from Texas has muscle weakness and fibromyalgia.
Thursday 22 August 2013
– Talking about vitamin D and cholesterol. Vitamin D deficiency and proper absorption of vitamin D. The importance of cholesterol and the dangers of statin drugs. Talking about Red Yeast Rice and cholesterol. How to lower cholesterol without drugs. Natalya from Canada has psoriasis on her back. Adam from Michigan has a wife with a lump on her breast.
Friday 23 August 2013
– Talking about getting enough sun light without burning. Vitamin D is a solar activated vitamin. Vitamin D deficiency and proper absorption of vitamin D. Rick has friend who is now a quadriplegic. BJ from Texas had Charlie horses and got rid of them using Ben's advice. Now she has wrinkling on one of her arms. Nancy from Tennessee has a 7 month old grandson who is starting to eat solid foods.
Monday 26 August 2013
– Talking about vitamin D and how its activated in the skin by the sun. UVA, UVB, UVC the different rays of the sun and their effect on the skin. Kathy from Pennsylvania has a question about candida, yeast and selenium. David from Florida has erectile dysfunction problems.
Tuesday 27 August 2013
- Talking about vitamin D as a building substance and fat absorption. Ralph from maryland has a friend with diabetes and ulcers onhis feet. GUEST - Julia Shopick author of Honest Medicine and LDN therapy advocate. honestmedicine.com. Talking about endorphins.
Wednesday 28 August 2013
– Talking about good stress and distress. Understanding the degenerative process. Letter from Rick who's daughter has mitral valve regurgitation or an erratic heart beat and is on beta blockers. Robert from Texas has high blood pressure. Deep breathing.
Thursday 29 August 2013
– Talking about the discovery of vitamin K. Thick sticky blood and blood clotting. Blood thinners and warfarin. Marilyn from Texas who's mother has had success with digestive issues following Ben's advice, also has a question about her pain. Michelle from Texas used to suffer from ovulation pain and had success with fatty acids and omega oils. Also has a mother who is showing signs of dementia.
Friday 30 August 2013
– Talking about vitamin K and blood coagulation. The other benefits of Vitamin K. Warfarin and blood thinning. Stress and dirty blood cause blood clotting. Tony from Texas has a question about the Carnivora product which is a pure phytonutrient extract. Matt from DC got himself off coumadin using vitamin k containing foods. Nancy from Texas has a sciatica nerve problem.